Noted Fresh & Honest Denver Post “Journalist” Mark Kiszla is at it again, folks.
So Zanon yelled at @markkiszla for standing on the logo in the lockeroom. Now Kiz is on the radio calling Zanon classless. I love Zanon now
— Dario Ronzone (@DarioinDenver) March 11, 2013
Few things here.
1: Good for you Greg Zanon, ye wearer of the most majestic of beards. While I think that the whole “DON’T STAND ON THE LOGO, BRAH” thing is dumb unless you’re a storied franchise (honestly, the Avs are a grey-area team for this in my opinion, but I digress), if that’s your locker room rule, and the journos know it, call that shit out. That’s just being Fresh & Honest if you ask me.
2: Fresh & Honest logic equations: Breaking team rules + getting called out about it = person calling you out is classless. Makes sense. If you’re a buffoon.
3: This is two weeks in a row Mark has made a Fresh & Honest jackass of himself. What will he do for week #3? I have a few ideas:
- Kick a puppy
- Make fun of cancer victims
- Call Blackhawks’ losing streak “monumental”, “historic”, and “totally not bogus, dudes.”
- Call current league-longest winning streak of the Columbus Blue Jackets (!!!) “truthier” than the Blackhawks bajillion game point streak.
- Write a post about how Pat Burns should never be allowed in the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Fart into a mason jar, ship it to your grandmother with a note telling her it’s the Scent of Jesus, including explicit instructions to open it and inhale as hard as she can. It has Healing Powers.
- Continue to call himself Fresh & Honest despite his woeful attempts at being a troll
What do you guys think? How else can Mark make himself look like a Fresh & Honest doofus?